Selects an Item from a specified Element and returns its value.
- Value - The value from the selected item.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
- Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
- Add a Select Item activity inside a Sequence.
- Click Select Element On Screen and select a dropdown menu. In this sample, a dropdown for gender is selected.
- In the Value field, write the item that would be selected. In this case, it is "Female". The use case should look as the following screenshot.
After execution, "Female" should be selected from the dropdown menu.