Sends the chosen keyboard code to the selected element.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
- Alt - Toggle for holding the Alt key.
- Ctrl - Toggle for holding the Ctrl key.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
KeyCode - The Keyboard/Mouse code to be sent to the selected element.
Shift - Toggle for holding the Shift key.
Win - Toggle for holding the Windows key
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
- Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
- Add an Open Application activity inside a Sequence.
- In the File Name field, write "https://www.google.com/".
- Add a Set Text activity.
- Click Select Element On Screen and then select the search box from Google.
- In the Text field, write "Robotic Process Automation".
- Add a Hot Key activity, and in the Key Code field, select RETURN.
- Click Select Element On Screen and then select the search box from Google again. The use case should look as the following screenshot.
After execution, "Robotic Process Automation" should be searched on Google using Set Text and Hot Key activities.