Checks for the specified Element and returns True if the Element exists or False when it does not.
Exists - Returns True or False after checking if the specified Element exists or does not.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
- Add an Open Application activity, and in the File Name field, type "https://www.google.com/".
- Create a Boolean variable called elementExists.
- Add an Element Exists activity, and in the Exists field under Properties, add elementExists.
- Click Select Element On Screen and then select the search box from Google.
- Add a Write Line activity, and in the Text field, write elementExists.ToString.
This should be the result in the Output panel: