Checks if the expression to be evaluated is False.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
ErrorMessage - The error message to be shown if the expression is True.
Expression - The expression to be evaluated.
- Create a String variable called input.
- Add an InputDialog activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the InputDialog Result field under Attributes, add the input variable.
- In the InputDialog Title field, write "Gender".
- In the InputDialog Label field, write "Enter your gender:".
- After the InputDialog activity, add a Check False activity.
- In the Check False Expression field, write input.Equals("M").
- In the Check False Error Message field, write "This survey is intended for females only".
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
This is an example of a use case that would only let females proceed. If the user's input is equals to M, this error message should be displayed: