Removes a data row from the specified data table.
DataRow - The data row object to be removed.
DataTable - The data table object from which the row would be removed.
RowIndex - The index of the row to be removed.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a DataTable variable called dt.
- Add a Generate Data Table inside a Sequence, and in the DataTable field under Properties, add dt.
- In the ColumnSeparators field under Properties, write ";", and in the NewLineSeparator field, write "|".
- In the Input field, type "1; Nicole; 32|2; John; 25|3; Michael; 29". This would be the sample values inside the data table.
- Add a Remove Data Row activity, and in the DataTable field, write dt.
- In the Row Index field, write 2. The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, the row in index 2 should be removed.