Sets a specified window to its restored size.
Window - The window that would be restored. This field only supports RaxWindow variables.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity..
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a RaxWindow variable called window.
- Add a Get Active Window activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Get Active Window ApplicationWindow under Attributes, add the window variable.
- Add a Restore Window activity inside the Do sequence.
- In the Restore Window Window field, add the window variable.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, the returned active window should be restored.