Moves and/or resizes a specified window.
Height - The new height of the window.
Width - The new width of the window.
Window - The window that would be moved/resized. This field only supports RaxWindow variables.
X - The new X axis position of the window.
Y - The new Y axis position of the window.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity..
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a RaxWindow variable called window.
- Add a Get Active Window activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Get Active Window ApplicationWindow under Attributes, add the window variable.
- Add a Move Window activity inside the Do sequence of Get Active Window activity.
- In the Move Window Window field, add the window variable.
- In the Move Window Height field under Attributes, write 775.
- In the Move Window Width field, write 1038.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, the returned active window should be resized to the specified width and height.