Selects the specified range from an Excel spreadsheet.
Range - The range to be selected.
Worksheet - The name of the sheet to be selected.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
For this example, this is what the sample Spreadsheet contains:
- Add an Excel Sequence activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Excel Sequence File Path field, search for and select your Spreadsheet document by clicking the browse button.
- Inside the Excel Sequence, add a Select Range activity.
- In the Select Range Worksheet field, write "Info" (or the name of the sheet you would use).
- In the Select Range Range field, write "A1:A2".
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After executing, the cells A1:A2 should be selected.