Sets the Bookmark Name and the text to be written on the declared bookmark.
BookmarkContent - The text to be written on the specified bookmark.
BookmarkName - The name of an existing bookmark where the text would be written.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a new Word document and type "Robotic Process Automation".
- Add a bookmark named RPA to that text.
- Save your document.
- Add a Word Sequence activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Word Sequence File Path field, browse by clicking the browse button then select your Word document.
- Inside the Word Sequence activity, add a Set Bookmark Content activity.
- In the Set Bookmark Content Bookmark Name field, write "RPA".
- In the Set Bookmark Content Bookmark Content field, write "RAX EDITOR".
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, your Word document should now look like this: