Types into the selected element text box.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Text - The text to be typed into the selected element.
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
- Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
- Add an Open Tab activity inside a Sequence.
- In the Url input field, write "https://www.google.com/".
- Add a Type Text activity, and in the Text field, write "robotic process automation".
- Click Select Element on Screen and select the search box on Google.
- Add a Mouse activity.
- Click Select Element on Screen and then select the "Google Search" button.
After the execution, the specified text should be searched on Google using Type Text and Mouse activities.