Takes a screenshot of a particular element. Has an option to capture the whole window where the selected element is located.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
- CaptureWindow - Toggle to include the whole window of the selected element.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
- Add an Open Application activity inside a Sequence.
- In the File Name, write "https://www.google.com/".
- Add a Take Screenshot activity, and check the Capture Window property.
- In the File Path, search for and then select the path wherein the screenshot would be saved.
After the execution, the screenshot of the selected element should be saved in the specified path.