The holder that launches a particular window for automation.
OutputElement - System.Windows.Window found after execution.
InputElement - Takes a variable of type System.Windows.Window.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
- Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
- Add a Select Window activity inside a Sequence.
- Click Select Element on Screen and then select a window wherein Google is opened.
- Add a Set Text activity inside the Do sequence.
- Click Select Element on Screen and then select the search box on Google.
- In the Text field, write "RPA".
- Add Mouse activity.
- Click Select Element on Screen and then select the "Google Search" button on Google. The use case should look as the following screenshot.
After execution, the specified window would be selected and the activities inside the Do sequence should be executed in that window.