Sends the chosen mouse interaction to the selected element.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
- AbsoluteX - The X axis point based on the resolution of the screen.
- AbsoluteY - The Y axis point based on the resolution of the screen.
- Button - None, Left, Right, Middle, XButton1, XButton2.
- Delta -
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Element X -
Element Y -
MouseEvent - Click, DoubleClick, DragFinished, DragStarted, Move, WheelDown, WheelUp.
OffsetX - Offsets the X axis of the activity based on the location of the selected element.
OffsetY - Offsets the Y axis of the activity based on the location of the selected element.
Position - Center, Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right.
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
- Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
- Add an Open Application activity inside a Sequence.
- In the File Name, write "https://www.google.com/".
- Add a Type Text activity, and in the Text field, write "RPA".
- Click Select Element On Screen and then select the search box on Google.
- Add a Mouse activity.
- Click Select Element On Screen and then select the "Google Search" button on Google.
After the execution, "RPA" should be searched on Google using Type Text and Mouse activities.