Retries the activities within the Action sequence until the condition is not met. If the condition is met, the activities within the Action sequence is executed.
- Continue on Error - True or False values to specify whether to continue executing the next activity even if an error is thrown on the current activity.
Display Name - Renames the activity.
- Number of Retries - The number of times that the Action sequence is to be retried.
- Retry Interval - Specifies the amount of time in milliseconds between each retry.
- Create a new workflow and save it as NewRetryScopeWorkflow.xml.
- Add a Retry Scope activity inside the Sequence.
- Drag and drop an Is Match activity inside the Condition input field of the Retry Scope.
- Enter "test" in the Input Property field and "ta" in the Pattern Property Field.
- Add a Write Line activity inside the Action Sequence inside the Retry Scope activity and enter "hello" in its Text Input Field.
- When executed, the Retry Scope activity will try the activities inside the Action Sequence for 3 times if the Condition is not met.
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
The output should look like this in the Output panel: