Copies the content of a directory to another directory.
Rectangle -The bounding rectangle of the selected element upon execution. This only supports Rectangle variables.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
- Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
- Create a Rectangle variable called getPos.
- Add a Get Position activity, and in the Rectangle field under Properties, add getPos.
- Click Select Element On Screen and select any element from your desktop.
- Add a Write Line activity, and in the Text field, write getPos.ToString. The use case should look as the following screenshot.
The result should be the position of the selected element.