Enables you to check, uncheck, or toggle the specified Element.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DelayAfterMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before moving to the next activity.
DelayBeforeMs - Duration in milliseconds to delay before pushing this activity to the selected element.
Action - A Check, Uncheck, or Toggle dropdown.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Target.Element - Use UIElement variable. This property cannot be used together with Selector.
Target.Selector - Property used to find a specific UI Element when the activity is executed.
Target.TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
Target.WaitElement - Waits for an Element to be ready before the activity runs if COMPLETED is chosen. Does not wait for an Element if it is set as NONE.
A sample checklist is used for this workflow which is shown below:
A checklist of my favourite colors
- Add an Open Application inside a Sequence.
- In the File Name, write the URL shown in the screenshot below. This is the link for the sample checklist.
- Add a Check activity.
- Click Select Element On Screen and then select the checkbox for Yellow.
- Add another Check activity.
- Click Select Element On Screen and then select the checkbox for Green.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After the execution, the checklist should now look like this: