Checks if the specified file path exists, returns a True or False output.
Path - The location where the file or folder would be checked.
PathType - Choose whether the path type is file or folder.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Result - If a file exists, the output returns True. Otherwise, False is returned.
- Create a Boolean variable called exists.
- Add a File Path Exists activity inside a Sequence, and in the Result field under Properties, add exists.
- In the Path Type, the default value would be used.
- In the Path field, specify the path of the file that would be checked if it exists or does not.
- Add a Write Line activity, and in the Text field, write exists.ToString.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
Depending on the specified file path, the result should be either True or False in the Output panel.