Checks if the expression to be evaluated is True.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
ErrorMessage - The error message to be shown if the expression is False.
Expression - The expression to be evaluated.
- Create a String variable called input.
- Add an InputDialog activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the InputDialog Result field, add the input variable.
- In the InputDialog Title field, write "Student Course".
- In the InputDialog Label field, write "Enter your course:".
- After the InputDialog activity, add a Check True activity.
- In the Check True Expression field, write input.Equals("BSIT").
- In the Check True Error Message field, write "Access Denied: Only BSIT students can proceed".
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
This is a sample use case in which only BSIT students can proceed. If the user's input is not equals to BSIT, this error message should be displayed: