Assigns a value to a variable or argument.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
To - The name of the variable whose value would be assigned to.
Value - The value to be assigned to the variable.
- Create an Integer variable called number, with a Default value of 12.
- Add a Write Line activity, and in the Text field, write number.ToString. This is to display the initial value of the variable.
- Add an Assign activity.
- In the To field, add number.
- In the Value field, write number+2. This means to add 2 in the default value of the number variable.
- Add a Write Line activity, and in the Text field, write number.ToString again.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
This should be the result in the Output panel: