Returns a new string in which all leading and trailing occurrences of a set of specified characters from the original String object are trimmed off.
Input - The original string or String variable.
Trim Character - The characters to be removed from the original string.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Result - The resulting string once the characters have been trimmed.
- Create a String variable and name it result.
- Add a Trim activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Trim Result field under Attributes, add the result variable.
- In the Trim Input field, write "Robotic Process Automation".
- In the Trim Character field, write R.
- Under the Trim activity, add a Write Line activity.
- In the Write Line Text field, add the result variable.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
This should be the result in the Output panel: