Returns a new string in which a specified number of characters from the current string are deleted.
Input - The original string or String variable.
Length - The number of characters to be deleted.
Position - The zero based position to begin deleting the characters.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Result - The resulting string once the characters have been removed.
- Create a String variable and name it newString.
- Add a Remove activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Remove activity Result field under Attributes, add the newString variable.
- In the Remove Input field, type "Robotic Process Automation".
- In the Remove Position field, write 8.
- In the Remove Length field, write 8.
- Under the Remove activity, add a Write Line activity.
- In the Write Line Text field, insert newString.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
This should be the output in the Output panel: