Returns a new string in which a specified string is inserted at a specified index position in this instance.
OriginalString - The original string in which the specified string would be inserted.
Position - The specified index position where the value would be inserted.
Value - The specified string to be inserted.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
Result - The resulting string where the specified string has been attached to the original string.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a String variable and name it output.
- Add an Insert activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Insert Result field under Attributes, add the output variable.
- In the Insert Original String field, write "RPA".
- In the Insert Value field, write " (Robotic Process Automation)". This would be the string added with the original string.
- In the Insert Position field, type 3. This would be the index position where the value would be inserted.
- Under the Insert activity, add a Write Line activity.
- In the Write Line Text field, add the output variable.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
This should be the output in the Output panel: