Collects and stores the value of a given cell.
Value - The value of a specified column and row to be stored.
Column - The column where the cell is located.
Row - The row where the cell is located.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
For this example, this is what the sample CSV document contains:
- Add a CSV Sequence in the initial Sequence.
- In the CSV Sequence File Path field, search and select the CSV document that you will use.
- In the CSV Sequence Delimiter field, write ','.
- Inside the CSV Sequence, add a CSV Update Field activity.
- In the CSV Update Field Column field, write 2.
- In the CSV Update Field Row field, write 3.
- In the CSV Update Field Value field, type 26.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After executing the workflow, the value in column 2 and row 3 should be updated with the specified value.