The container for CSV related activities.
Delimiter - The separating character used on the document.
FilePath - The full path and file name of the CSV document.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a DataTable variable and name it dt.
- Add a Generate Data Table inside the initial Sequence.
- Select the Generate Data Table activity. In the DataTable field under Attributes, add the dt variable.
- Still under the Generate Data Table activity Attributes, write ";" in the ColumnSeparators field, and write "|" in the NewLineSeparator field.
- In the Generate Data Table Input field, type "1; Rhiza Recaido|2; Alysson Cepeda|3; Jheska Castillo".
This would be the sample values inside the data table.
- Under the Generate Data Table, add a CSV Sequence.
(All of the other CSV activities to be used in RAX EDITOR is placed inside the CSV Sequence. In the example, we'll use CSV Append.)
- In the CSV Sequence File Path field, search and select the CSV document that you will use.
- In the CSV Sequence Delimiter field, write ','.
- Inside the CSV Sequence, add a CSV Append activity.
- In the CSV Sequence DataTable field, add the dt variable.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After the execution, the generated data table should be appended in the specified CSV document.