Merges the specified data table with the current data table.
Destination - The data table object to which the data source table is merged.
MissingSchemaAction - Defines the action to be taken when merging the data table.
Source - The data table object to be added to the data table destination.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Add a Merge Data Table activity inside the initial Sequence.
- Create DataTable variables called dt and dt1. Select Sequence as its Scope.
- Generate two data tables with your own data and then insert these data tables in dt and dt1 variables.
(Note: To know how to generate a data table, refer to this example.)
- In the Merge Data Table Source field, add the dt variable.
- In the Merge Data Table Destination field, add the dt1 variable.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After the execution, the dt data table should be merged with dt1 data table resulting into one data table.