Executes an action for each of the rows in the specified data table.
DataTable - The data table object for which the action would be executed for each of the rows.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a DataTable variable called dt.
- Add a Generate Data Table inside a Sequence, and in the DataTable field under Properties, add dt.
- In the ColumnSeparators field under Properties, write ";", and in the NewLineSeparator field, write "|".
- In the Input field, type "1; Nicole|2; John|3; Michael". This would be the sample values inside the data table.
- Add a For Each Row activity, and in the DataTable field, write dt.
- Create an OutArgument variable called rowItem.
- Add a Get Row Item activity inside the Body sequence, and in the Value field under Properties, add rowItem.
- In the Row field, add Row, and in the Column Index field, write 1.
- Add a Write Line activity, and in the Text field, write rowItem:
The output should look like this in the Output panel: