Activates then shows a specified window.
Window - The window that would be displayed. This field only supports RaxWindow variables.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity..
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a RaxWindow variable called window.
- Add a Get Active Window activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Get Active Window ApplicationWindow under Attributes, add the window variable.
- Add a Hide Window activity inside the Do sequence.
- In the Hide Window Window field, add the window variable. This would hide the returned active window.
- After the Hide Window activity, add a Show Window activity.
- In the Show Window Window field, add the window variable.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
Upon execution, after retrieving the active window, it would be hidden.
Afterwards, the window should be shown again using the Show Window activity.