Inserts a new column into a table.
ColumnName - The name of the column where the column would be added.
Position - The column number where the new column would be added. The column starts at 0.
SheetName - The name of the sheet to be updated. By default it is set as “Sheet1”.
TableName - The name of the table where the column would be added.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
For this example, this is what the sample Spreadsheet contains:
- Add an Excel Sequence activity inside a Sequence.
- In the File Path field, search for and select your Spreadsheet document by, first, clicking the browse button.
- Add an Insert Table Column activity, and in the Sheet Name field, write "Info" (or the name of the sheet you would use).
- In the Table Name field, write "Info" since it is the name of the table from the sample Spreadsheet.
- In the Column Name field, write "Address". This would be the name of the column that would be inserted.
- In the Position field under Properties, write 2.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, a column named Address should be inserted in Column C: