Updates a cell or range of cells specified on the Excel Sequence.
Range - The range of cells to be updated.
Value - The value to be placed on the specified cell or range of cells.
Worksheet - The name of the sheet to be updated. By default, it is set to “Sheet1”.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
For this example, this is what the sample Spreadsheet contains:
- Add an Excel Sequence activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Excel Sequence File Path field, search for and select your Spreadsheet document by clicking the browse button.
- Inside the Excel Sequence activity, add an Update Cell activity.
- In the Update Cell Worksheet field, write "Employees" (or the name of the sheet you would use).
- In the Update Cell Range field, type "B2".
- In the Update Cell Value field, write "23".
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, the value of cell B2 should now be 23 instead of 22.