Changes the color of the cell or a range of cells using a color variable.
Color - The color stored as a System.Drawing.Color variable.
Range - The cell range whose could would be changed.
Worksheet - The name of the sheet to be selected.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a Color variable called color.
- Add an Excel Sequence inside a Sequence.
- In the File Path, search for and then select the Spreadsheet that would be used by, first, clicking the browse button.
- Add a Set Range Color activity inside the Excel Sequence, and in the Color field under Properties, add color. Since the default value is not provided, its value is color black.
- In the Worksheet field, write "Employees".
- In the Range field, write "A9:A10".
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After the execution, the color of cells from A9:A10 should be colored as black.