Reads the content of the specified row and returns the value as an output.
Values - The name of the variable where the value would be stored.
Row - The row where the value would be read from.
The name of the sheet to be updated. By default, it is set as “Sheet1”.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
For this example, this is what the sample Spreadsheet contains:
- Add an Excel Sequence activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Excel Sequence File Path field, search for and select your Spreadsheet document by clicking the browse button.
- Create an IEnumerable<Object> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>) variable and name it employee.
- Inside the Excel Sequence, add a Read Row activity.
- In the Read Row Values field under Properties, add the employee variable.
- In the Read Row Worksheet field, write "Info" (or the name of the sheet you would use).
- In the Read Row Row field, write "5".
- After the Read Row activity, add a For Each activity, and in the Values field, add employee.
- Inside the For Each activity, add a Write Line activity, and in the Text field, write item.ToString.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
The output should look like this in the Output panel: