Adds the information stored in a DataTable variable to the end of a specified Excel spreadsheet.
DataTable - The data to be added. Only supports DataTable variables.
Worksheet - The name of the sheet where the range would be appended.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a DataTable variable called dt.
- Add a Generate Data Table activity, and in the DataTable field in its Properties, add the dt variable.
- Still under Properties, in the ColumnSeparators, type ";" and in the NewLineSeparator field, type "|".
- In the Generate Data Table Input field, type "1; Nicole|2; John|3; Michael".
- After the Generate Data Table, add an Excel Sequence activity.
- In the Excel Sequence File Path field, search for and then select your Spreadsheet document by, first, clicking the browse button.
- Inside the Excel Sequence, add an Append Range activity, and in the Worksheet field, write "Sheet2" (or the name of your own worksheet).
- In the Excel Sequence DataTable field, add dt.
The use case should look as the following screenshot.
After execution, the contents of the dt variable should be appended in Sheet2 of the specified Spreadsheet document.