Gets a list of all processes.
ProcessList - List of processes to be returned as an output.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a List<Process> variable called process.
- Add a Get Process activity inside a Sequence, and in the ProcessList field, add process. This means all the processes retrieved by this activity would be stored in this variable.
- Add a For Each activity, and in the Values field, write process.
- Add a Write Line activity.
- In the Text field, write item.ProcessName. This displays the process name of each retrieved process.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
The output should be the list of retrieved processes displayed in the Output panel.