Retrieves IMAP email messages from the specified server.
MailMessages - The retrieved messages as a collection of MailMessage objects.
Email - The email account used to get the message.
Password - The password of the email account used to get the message.
Port - The port used to get the email message.
Server - The email server host to be used.
Top - The number of email messages to be retrieved starting from the top.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a Select.Collections.Generic.List<System.Net.Mail.MailMessage> variable called mailList.
- Add a Get IMAP Mails activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Get IMAP Mails MailMessages field under Attributes, add the mailList variable.
- In the Get IMAP Mails Port field, write 993.
- In the Get IMAP Mails Server field, write imap.gmail.com.
- In the Get IMAP Mails Email field, write the email address wherein the mails would be retrieved from. For this example, it would be from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Get IMAP Mails Password field under Attributes, write the password of the account. You can also use another activity called Get Password to add security to your workflow.
- In the Get IMAP Mails Top field under Attributes, write 10.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, the latest 10 IMAP mails from email@example.com should be stored in the mailList variable.