Sends an email message using the SMTP protocol.
Email - The email account used to send the email.
Password - The password of the email account.
Port - The port that the email message would be sent through.
Server - The email server host to be used.
From - The email address of the sender.
Name - The displayed name of the sender.
IsBodyHtml - Specifies if the body of the email message is in HTML format.
Bcc - The hidden recipients of the email message.
Cc - The secondary recipients of the email message.
To - The main recipients of the email message.
Body - The body of the email message.
Subject - The subject of the email message.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
Attachments - A collection of objects to be attached to the mail message.
MailMessage - The message to be forwarded. This field only supports MailMessage objects.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Add a Send SMTP Mail activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Send SMTP Mail To field, type the email address of the main recipient of the mail. In this example, it is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Send SMTP Mail Subject field, write Weekly Report.
- In the Send SMTP Mail Body field, write the content of the mail.
- In the Send SMTP Mail Port field under Attributes, write 587.
- In the Send SMTP Mail Server field, write smtp.gmail.com.
- In the Send SMTP Mail Email field still under Attributes, write the email address of the sender of the mail.
- In the Send SMTP Mail Password field, write its password.
- In the Send SMTP Mail From field under Attributes, write the email address of the sender of the mail again.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, a mail should be sent to email@example.com containing the specified subject and body.