Sends email messages using the specified Outlook account.
Account - The Outlook account used to send the mail messages.
IsBodyHtml - True or False value if the Body of the mail message is written in HTML format.
IsDraft - True or False value if the mail message will be saved as draft.
Bcc - The hidden recipients of the email message.
Cc - The secondary recipients of the email message.
To - The main recipients of the email message.
Body - The body of the email message.
Subject - The subject of the email message.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time in milliseconds to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000ms or 30 seconds.
Attachments - A collection of objects to be attached to the mail message.
MailMessage - The message to be forwarded. This field only supports MailMessage objects.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Add a Send Outlook Mail activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Send Outlook Mail To field, write the email address of the main recipient of the mail. For this example, it is email@example.com.
- In the Send Outlook Mail Subject field, write the subject of the mail. In this example, it is Summary Report.
- In the Send Outlook Mail Body field, write the contents of the mail.
- In the Send Outlook Mail Account field under Attributes, write the email address of the sender.
- Lastly, click Attach Files. For the Attach Files Value, write the directory path of the file that you want to add.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, a mail containing the specified subject and body should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.