The container used for holding sequential activities.
Display Name - Renames the activity.
- Create a new workflow and save it as NewSequenceWorkflow.xml.
- When a new workflow is created, a Sequence activity will be added to it by default.
- Add a Write Line activity inside the Sequence.
- In the Text field, enter "Hello!". This writes the word "Hello!" in the Output panel when executed.
- Add another Write Line activity inside the Sequence just below the first Write Line activity that outputs "Hello!".
- In the Text field of the new Write Line activity, enter "This is a simple sequence sample". This will write the phrase "This is a simple sequence sample" in the Output panel right after the word "Hello!" have been written.
- When executed, the Sequence activity executes all the activities inside it in a sequential order.
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
The output should look like this in the Output panel: