Retrieves email messages using the specified Outlook account.
MailMessages - The retrieved messages as a collection of MailMessage objects.
Account - The Outlook account whose mail messages would be retrieved.
MailFolder - The mail folder where the mail messages will come from.
Filter - The string used as a filter for the mail messages to be retrieved.
MarkAsRead - If this property is checked, the mail retrieved would be marked as read.
OnlyUnreadMessages - If this property is checked, only unread messages would be retrieved. Otherwise, all messages would be retrieved.
Top - The number of messages to be retrieved starting from the top of the list.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time in milliseconds to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000ms or 30 seconds.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a Select.Collections.Generic.List<System.Net.Mail.MailMessage> variable called mail.
- Add a Get Outlook Mails activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Get Outlook Mails MailMessages field under Attributes, add the mail variable.
- In the Get Outlook Mails Account field, type the email address of the account that you will use.
- In the Get Outlook Mails Mail Folder field, type "Inbox".
- Next to Get Outlook Mails activity, add a Write Line activity.
- On the Write Line Text field, type mail.ToString.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, the mail messages from the Inbox of the specified account should be stored in the mail variable.