Pulls the stored value from the Clipboard.
- Result - Returns the value stored on the Clipboard.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a String variable and name it text.
- Add a Get From Clipboard activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Get From Clipboard Result field under Attributes, add the text variable.
- After the Get From Clipboard activity, add a Write Line activity.
- In the Write Line Text field, add the text variable. This displays the recent text from the Clipboard.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
The output depends on what is the recent text from the Clipboard, but it should be displayed in the Output panel.