Copies highlighted text unto the Clipboard.
- Result - The copied selected text.
- TimeoutMS - Duration in milliseconds to send an error if the selected element is not located.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a String variable called text.
- Add a Copy Selected Text activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Copy Selected Text Output field under Attributes, add the text variable.
- After the Copy Selected Text activity, add a Write Line activity.
- In the Write Line Text field, write the text variable. This displays the text highlighted and copied text by the user.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
The output should be the text highlighted and copied by the user. In this example, the output looks like this in the Output panel: