Replaces all occurrences of a string within the specified Word document with another string variable.
Found - A boolean variable to indicate whether the text to be searched was located or not.
Replace - The text to replace the previous text.
Search - The text to be searched for within the Word document.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a Word document and then type "Robotic Process Automation". Save the Word document as Sample.docx.
- Add a Word Sequence inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Word Sequence File Path field, browse by clicking the browse button and then search for Sample.docx.
- Inside the Word Sequence, add a Replace Text activity.
- In the Replace Text Search field, write "Robotic Process Automation". This means it will search for those text in your Word document.
- In the Replace Text Replace field, write "RPA". This replaces the searched text.
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
The result should be the "Robotic Process Automation" replaced with "RPA" in your Word document.