Appends the text at the end of the Word document.
Text - The string or String variable to be appended at the end of the document.
NewLine - Appends a new line if selected. The text is appended directly at the end f the Word document’s last character if this is not selected.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Add a Word Sequence activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Word Sequence File Path, browse by clicking the browse button and then select your Word document.
- Inside the Word Sequence activity, add an Append Text activity.
- In the Append Text Text field, write "Robotic Process Automation".
The use case should look like the following screenshot.
The output should be your Word document with the text Robotic Process Automation appended into the end of it.