Appends an image at the end of the specific Word document.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- ImagePath - The path where the image file is located.
- Add a Word Sequence activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Word Sequence File Path field, browse then select the file path of your Word document.
- Inside the Word Sequence, add an Add Image activity.
- In the Add Image Image Path field, browse then select the image path of the image you want to append in the Word document.
The use case should look something like the following screenshot.
The output should be your Word document containing the image you appended using the Add Image activity.