Downloads a file from the specified URL to the specified file path.
- DownloadSuccess - A boolean variable that returns True if the file is downloaded successfully. Otherwise, it returns False.
FilePath - The file path where the file would be downloaded.
URL - The URL of the file to be downloaded.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
Before you can proceed with the tutorial, make sure to set up your RAX Chrome Extension. You can download it here.
- Add a Download File activity in a Sequence.
- In the Download File File Path field, browse for the location where to download the file and type the file name. In this example, the file name is sample.
- In the Download File Url field, insert the URL where the file would be downloaded from. In this example, the URL is "http://www.africau.edu/images/default/sample.pdf".
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
Upon execution, the file from the specified URL should be downloaded in the specified file path.