Displays a dialog box that prompts the user with a message and an input field.
- Result - The value chosen by the user in the input dialog.
IsSecured - Toggle to hide user input. Adds a View button to see the hidden text.
Label - The label on the input field.
Options - A string array of variables that results in options to be chosen by the user. (One element: An input box is shown; Two to three elements: Radio button; More than three elements: Combo box)
Title - The title of the input dialog.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a String variable called name.
- Add an InputDialog activity inside a Sequence, and in the Result field in the Properties panel, add the name variable.
- In the InputDialogTitle field, write "Input", and in the Label field, write "Enter your name:".
- Add a Write Line activity.
- In the Write Line Text field, insert the name variable.
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
Depending on the user's input, the output should be the name entered by the user.