Shows a notification with the Title and Message at the specified position.
Message - The message you want the notification to display.
Title - The title of the notification.
Lifetime - Duration in seconds to display the notification.
OffsetX - Offsets the X axis of the notification.
OffsetY - Offsets the Y axis of the notification.
Position - The position of the notification. You can choose whether to display it at the bottom right, bottom left, top right, or top left.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Add a Show Notification activity inside the Workflow area.
- Let us declare a String variable named message with a default value of "This is a sample notification".
- Select the Show Notification activity and on the Title field, write "Notification", and in the Message field, type message.
- The Position is set to its default value, Top Right.
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
Upon execution, this notification should display at the top right portion of your screen: