RAX EDITOR APPLICATION:
- Download the RAX EDITOR Installer here.
- Run the RAX EDITOR Installer.msi.
- Read the End User License Agreement then check the "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" box once you have read and understood the License Agreement. Click on the Next button to continue.
- Choose the location where you want the RAX EDITOR application to be saved. Click on the Next button after selecting your preferred location.
- Click the Install button to begin the installation.
- Click on the Finish button to exit the RAX EDITOR Setup Wizard.
RAX EDITOR CHROME EXTENSION:
- Log in using your Google account on your Chrome Browser.
- Access the Google Chrome Web Store link here.
- Click on the "Add to Chrome" button.
- Click on the "Add extension" button.
- Once the Chrome Extension has been added, you would be able to see the RAX EDITOR Chrome Extension icon on your browser.
- Verify if the Chrome Extension has been installed properly by clicking on the Extensions button on the RAX EDITOR menu options then Check Chrome Extension Status.
- A window would be shown with the confirmation that the RAX EDITOR Chrome Extension has been installed and is working properly.
Close and restart your Chrome browser should there be any error shown then go back to RAX EDITOR and retry the checking of the Chrome Extension Status.
It is also important to disable Chrome's Accessibility features in order for RAX EDITOR to properly identify elements on Google Chrome.
Use the link below to check the Chrome Accessibility settings on your machine:
These items should be unchecked by default. If the Accessibility settings do not remain unchecked once you have adjusted them, this would mean that your Accessibility settings have been forced to be applied automatically. In order to disable this you would need to follow the following steps:
- Right click on your Google Chrome shortcut and choose Properties.
- Click on the Target input box.
- Add a space after the ..\chrome.exe" and add --disable-renderer-accessibility.
It should look like the path below if your Google Chrome was installed at its default location:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-renderer-accessibility